Friday Dance, June 6, 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hey Dancers:

      Once again it's time for our Friday Dance! It's a nice evening out
      dancing with your friends. Don't miss the opportunity to come and
      practice your stuff on the floor.

      We'll provide ice, cups and plates for those kind folks who bring
      snacks to share. Goodies are always welcome.

      It all happens at the "American Dance Center" at 2321 Corunna Rd. in
      Flint. Doors open at 6:45 with dancing commencing at 7:00.

      If you're still new at dancing, this is perfect! Many people to
      encourage you and none to discourage you. What could be better!!