Dance, Saturday, May 17, 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2008

      It's time to swing into spring. Join us this Saturday for our 3rd
      Saturday Dance to be held at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna
      Rd, Flint, MI. The party runs from 7pm to 10pm

      Beverly is going to teach the "Circle Waltz" again. For those who are
      new, it will be easy and fun and for the others, a little refresher
      wouldn't hurt.

      With the weather finally getting a little better, we should have a
      nice crowd which always translates to more fun.

      Admission: $7.00 - Members of MSSHD, GLSDC, MSDA and USA Dance.
      Guests are always welcome for $10.00.

      ***Bring your own beverages*** There are none for sale at the dance
      center.