Friday Dance, May 2, 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008

      We are holding a dance this Friday, May 2, 2008, at the American Dance
      Center, 2123 Corunna Rd., Flint, MI from 7 to 10pm.

      To reach the Dance Center, exit I-75 at Corunna Road and go east about
      1 mile. Go past Zimmerman School and turn right (south) at Downey St.
      Park in back of the Dance Center and enter from the back.

      Admission: Members of MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and USA Dance - $7.00.
      Guests are welcome for $10.00.

      ***Bring your own beverages*** There are none for sale at the Dance
      Center.

      We play mostly swing but mix in a large variety of hustle, cha cha,
      night club 2 and salsa. We encourage dancers to practice their new
      steps at our parties!

      We love to meet new people so come on out this Friday and join us!