Potluck/Dance, April 19, 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2008

      It's time for a potluck/dance party! Join us at the American Dance
      Center, 2123 Corunna Rd, Flint, MI this Saturday, April 19th at 6:45.
      It's just past Zimmermann School off Downey st.

      Please park in back of the dance center and use the back door.

      Admission: MSSHD, GLSDC, MSDA and USA Dance - $7.00. Guests are
      always welcome for $10.00.

      Please bring your own beverages! There are none for sale in the Dance
      Center. We will provide the cups, ice. dishes and plasticware.

      Our potlucks are always well attended and the food is wonderful. Our
      dancers are very friendly and enjoy meeting new dancers. Come and get
      acquainted!!

      We play a variety of music for you to slide out on the floor and do
      your stuff.

      Why NOT come to the party. After all, it's for you!!

      Put some spring into spring. Dance with us.