Fw: Michigan Classic April 4-6, 2008 (Discount Coupon Attached)

  • Bob/Beverly Budzynski
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2008

      Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 11:48 pm
      Subject: Fw: Michigan Classic April 4-6, 2008 (Discount Coupon Attached)

      Hi Dancers:

      We are NOT having our regular First Friday Dance on April 4th due to the Michigan Classic Dance Championships. If you have not purchased your ticket yet, please do so as soon as you receive this notice. It's the only big event we have in Michigan and if you miss it, you'll have to wait until next year. There will be great dancers, exhibitions, performances and plenty time to social dance thorughout the entire weekend. If you have never been to one of these events, you'll see dancing like "Dancing With the Stars" with swing as the featured dance but at a higher level. It's an event not to be missed.

      Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 3:45 pm

      Dance America Productions Presents...
      Michigan Classis Dance Championships
      Register Online
      Check out Discount Coupon at bottom of email!

      Hotel Rooms available at the Doubletree Hotel...
      1-313-336-3340 Room Rate $104.00
      Our cutoff date for this rate is March 21, 2008
      Dal Bouey 1
      Live at the Michigan Classic
      April 5th - Saturday Night
      10:00 PM
      MC Logo

      April 4-6, 2008
      Doubletree Hotel - Dearborn
      $104.00 Room Rate!
      Detroit, Michigan

      $110.00 Weekend Pass

      Early Bird Expires March 1, 2008
      Includes Workshops, Pizza & Ice Cream Party, dances,& competitions!
      Dance Floor Provided by
      Dance America Dance Floors
      Sound Provided by
      Dance America Sound featuring a
      State of the Art Sound System

      Updates...
      Proud Member of the
      Masters Swing Dance Tour

      Professional Staff!
      John Lindo ~ Beata Howe
      Jason Miklic & Sophy Kdep
      Chris Hussey & Katrina Branson
      Fred & Tina Price ~ Phil Dorroll
      Doug Rousar ~ Carlos Garcia
      Tera Vitale ~ Joann Podleski
      Tim Johnson & Becky Larson

      DJ's
      Victor Loveira ~John Lindo
      Fred Price ~ Tim Johnson
      Phil Dorroll

      Pizza & Ice Cream Fri & Sat Nights!
      Included in weekend pass!

      Classic ~Showcase
      Masters ~ Cabaret
      Jack & Jill for Swing & Hustle
      Strictly Swing & Strictly Hustle
      Pro Am Strictly Swing
      Pro Am Strictly Hustle
      Pro Am Solos
      Exhibitions!
      Lots of Social Dancing!

      Online Registration
      AVAILABLE NOW!

      615-948-3124

      Event Express Pro
      Registration Staff

      If you need fliers...email me, I will mail them right away.

      Dance America Productions
      PO Box 5720
      Clearwater, FL 33758
      615-948-3124
      Save $20.00
      If you register a weekend pass for the Michigan Classic using our online registration system between 12:00 PM March 14, 2008 and 12:00 AM March 20, 2008 present this coupon at the registration desk for a cash reward of $20.00
      Offer Expires: March 20, 2008 12:00 AM

      Special Weekend Pass

      Special Discount for anyone who has never attended a West Coast Swing Competition and Social Dance Weekend. $55.00 weekend pass, must be approved by Event Director.

      16 years old and under...no charge, free weekend pass!
      Offer Expires: April 6th, 2008
      Safe Unsubscribe
      This email was sent to bbudzyn@..., by danceamerica@...
      Dance America Productions | PO Box 40305 | Nashville | TN | 37204

      Checked by AVG.