Dance, Saturday, March 15th, 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2008
      Hi dancers:

      Let's all party this coming weekend at the "American Dance Center"
      2321 Corunna Rd. Flint, during our regular Saturday evening dance.
      Wear green if you want or not! As always, we will supply cups and ice
      but you must bring your own drinks as there are none for sale. Our
      parties are practice parties so come on and work on your new moves,
      anchors, rock steps, triples, tucks, passes, whips, turns, spins or
      whatever else you need to perfect. That's why we have practice
      parties. And....what a better chance to meet other folks who are doing
      what you're doing, dancing. Doors open at 6:45 p.m. and dancing will
      go until 10:00 p.m. Some folks bring a snack to share and you're
      certainly welcome to do so as well. See you on Saturday!!

      Bob & Beverly
      MSSHD