Dance Classes

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 25, 2008
      Hey Dancers:

      If you missed your chance to start the winter schedule of dance
      classes, here is your opportunity to start up in March. Fenton
      Community Center will be our location. We will be holding beginner
      (Easy Social Dancing 1) intermediate, (Easy Social Dancing 2) and a
      more advanced class, (Easy Social Dancing 3).

      Classes will start on Tuesday, March 4th at 6:00, 7:00 & 8:00. Don't
      miss out on improving your dancing while having some fun.

      Call 591-8360 to register TODAY!!!

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 14, 2008
        Hi everyone:

        It's time to sign up for dance classes.

        Fenton 810-591-0080

        Tuesday Oct. 6

        6:00 Beginners (Easy Social Dance 1)
        7:00 Easy Social Dance 2
        For those who have completed Easy Social Dance 1
        8:00 Easy Social Dance 3
        For those who have completed Social Dance 2

        Grand Blanc 810-591-6088

        Wednesday Oct. 7
        6:00 Beginners (Easy Social Dance 1)
        7:00 Easy Social Dance 3
        For those who have had some experience with West Coast Swing. We'll
        also be teaching some Salsa and Hustle.
        8:00 Easy Social Dance 3
        For the more experienced dancer who has had previous west coast 2
        or more. We'll also be teaching Salsa and Hustle.

        Thursday Oct. 8
        6:00 Beginners (Easy Social Dance 1)
        7:00 Easy Social Dance 2
        For those of you who have completed Easy Social Dance 1
        8:00 Easy Social Dance 5
        Invitation only class.

        If you have friends who are thinking about taking a class, now is the
        time to encourage them to start. Dancing is more popular than ever and
        opportunities to dance are numerous.

        Bob and Beverly Budzynski
        (810) 694-7625