[mi-swingdance] Top swing dancers on TV

  • B. Budzynski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2000
      Set your VCR's for the Rosie O'Donnell show on Feb 1 and record the
      last dance of the broadway show, Swing. Many top swing dancers
      including our good friends Robert Royston, Laureen Baldovi, Beverly
      Durand and Ryan Francois will perform.

      Flint area news

      There will be a swing dance at 2pm on Jan 30 at the Davison Country
      Club. This will be a fund raiser for the Tenth Life, Inc and the
      proceeds will be used to support cats. Admission is $5.00. Buffet and
      cash bar available.

      Dance classes

      All classes are full except at Carman. Beginners will be at 6 pm.
      Beginning west coast swing at 7 pm and Hustle at 8 pm. Call 591-3600
      to enroll.