[mi-swingdance] Hustle Class

  • B. Budzynski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2000
      Hi Guys:

      Beverly is not sure if she sent this message correctly so if you
      already have it, let this be a reminder.

      We are having a Hustle Class at Carman Park Elementary School starting
      Wednesday Feb 2nd It's at 3375 Van Campen North of Briston between Van
      Slyke and Fentor Rd. Tp register, call Carmen Comm. Ed. at 591-3600 and
      ask to be in the 8:00 class. Hope to see you all soon.

      Bob