Dance, Saturday, February 16, 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2008

      Join us this Saturday for a dance party at the American Dance Center,
      2321 Corunna Rd, Flint, MI. The party runs from 7 - 10 pm.

      Admission: $7.00 for members of MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and USA Dance.
      We welcome visitors for $10.00 each.

      We provide ice and cups but you must bring your own beverage. No
      beverages are for sale in the Dance Center. **Bring your own drinks**

      We have a great variety of dancers ranging from brand new dancers to
      more accomplished dancers. This provides for an interesting evening
      for all. Also, we play music for mostly swing and hustle but offer
      cha chas, foxtrots, waltz' and salsas. Join all the friendly members
      of our club and "come on down".