Dance, Saturday, January 19, 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2008

      Come dance with us this Saturday, 1/19/08 at the American Dance
      Center, 2321 Corunna Rd., Flint, MI. The party starts at 7pm and runs
      until 10pm.

      Admission: $7.00 MSSHD, MSDA. GLSDC and USA Dance. Guests are always
      welcome for $10.00.

      Please bring your own beverage as there are none for sale. We will
      provide cups and ice.

      Start the new year off and enjoy dancing to swing and hustle music
      with some foxtrot, cha chas and waltz music for variety.

      Our crowds are varied with both accomplished dancers and new comers
      who are practicing their basic steps. Everyone seems to enjoy the mix
      of people and levels of dancing

      We hope to see you this Saturday!