New Years Dance

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2007
      Hi Everyone:

      Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to one and all!

      We have 18 tickets left for New Years with us! MSSHD Club members get
      in for $25 per person and non-club members for only $5 more. It will
      be a catered dinner and all the stuff that goes with the New Year
      Party. Party hats, noise makers etc.

      We always have a theme party and this year is no exception. We're
      keeping it a secret just to add a little flavor to it all. We also
      have a few special activities to surprise you so it should be quite a
      fun evening.

      Call us or send a check to 6170 Saddle Creek Court, Grand Blanc MI
      48439. We must know a bit in advance in order to satisfy the caterer.

      Bring your cameras as we want a multitude of pictures for our
      February newsletter. Let's celebrate the New Year as it should be,
      with your dancing friends. Speaking of friends, you're certainly
      welcome to bring all the friends and relatives you can round up for
      this party.

      We'll be at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd. which is about
      one mile east of I-75 on the S. side of the street. Turn S. on Downey
      St. which is immediately past Zimmermann School and left into the
      parking lot. Enter from the back.

      Join us for a fabulous evening of dining and dancing. (and partying)
      The party starts at 7:00 and don't forget to bring your own drinks. We
      will supply ice, cups and all the kknives, forks and spoons.

      Bob & Beverly
      810-694-7625