Holiday Dance & Pot Luck

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2007

      Don't forget about our big dance on this upcoming Saturday (The 15th)
      It all starts a 7:00 p.m. It will be a Pot Luck so bring something for
      about ten people and don't forget to bring your own drinks as there
      are none to purchase.

      As usual the dance will be at the "American Dance Center" at 2321
      Corunna Rd. about one mile east of I-75. It's on the south side of the
      street just past Zimmerman School. As you pass the school turn right
      on Downey St. and an immediate Left into the studio parking lot.

      It should really be a fun party with plenty to eat, a few exhibitions,
      a studio dressed to the max and you. We want you to have a fabulous
      time so come prepared to party!

      The price for all clubs is $7.00 and welcome guests are only $10.00.
      This is the last of our regular dances this year so don't miss this
      chance to strut your stuff even if your strutting is only beginner
      strutting.

      Lastly, put New Years on your calendar and join us as we bring in the
      New Year. tickets are only $25.00 ea. or $30.00 for guests. This will
      include all the noisemakers etc. and a wonderful catered dinner. We
      are only accepting tickets for the first 80 people so don't be left out.