***NO dance Saturday, instead, Dance will be Sunday, Oct 21, from 4-7pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2007

      Our monthly dance has been moved, for this month only, from Sat to Sunday.

      The dance will be Sunday, October 21, from 4-7pm at the American Dance
      Center, 2123 Corunna Rd, Flint, MI.

      To reach the dance center, exit I-75 at Corunna Rd and go east about
      one mile. On your right you will pass Zimmerman School. The next
      street is Downey. Turn right (south) and turn left into the parking
      lot behind the dance center. Enter through the back door from the
      parking lot.

      Admission: MSSHD, MSDA. GLSDC and USA Dance - $7.00. Guests are
      always welcome for $10.00 each.

      **Bring your own beverages or snacks**.

      We will play a variety of music with the emphasis on swing and hustle.
      Newcomers, beginners and all levels of dancers are welcome.

      This is always a great practice party so bring a smile, a sip and/or a
      snack and have a fabulous time this coming Sunday.

      Also, don't forget about our Halloween Dance on Saturday Oct. 27. Cash
      prizes for the best costumes and lots of Spooktacular dancing.

      For more info. contact us via email or call at 810-694-7625