Dance, Saturday, September 15, 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11 5:38 PM

      Please join us for a dance party this Saturday, September 15, 2007 at
      the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd, Flint, MI. The party
      starts at 7pm and runs to 10pm or a little more.

      Admission: $7.00 for members of MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and USADance.
      Guests are always welcome for $10.00.

      To reach the Dance Center, exit I-75 at Corunna Rd and go east
      approximately 1 mile. Go past Zimmerman School and turn right (south)
      at Downey St. Turn left into the parking lot and enter the studio
      from the rear parking lot.

      ***Bring your own beverages as there are none available for purchase***

      We have a large range of dancers from beginners to advanced. We love
      to meet new people so come out and join us this Saturday.

      Bob and Beverly Budzynski
      (810) 694-7625