Dance team practice

  • B. Budzynski
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2000

      We'll be meeting once again at Walli's on Thursday at 7:45. This is
      for the dancers who will be performing at the Soaring Eagle. If you
      have missed a couple of practices, please try to NOT miss this one.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5 11:41 AM

        Both dance teams will practice from 7 - 8:30 pm at the Perry Center,
        Grand Blanc, MI on June 6 and June 13. On June 20th and 27th, we
        will be practicing at Grand Blanc Middle School at the same times.