Dance, Saturday, August 18, 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2007

      It's time to get back into dancing! Join us at our dance party this
      Saturday, August 18, 2007, at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna
      Rd., Flint, MI.

      To reach the Center, exit I-75 at Corunna Rd and go east approximately
      one mile. On your right, you will see Zimmerman School. Go past it
      and turn right (south) at Downey St. Turn left immediately into the
      parking lot. Enter the dance studio from the parking lot through the
      back door.

      The party starts at 7pm and goes to about 10pm. Bring your own drinks
      as there is nothing to buy at the dance studio.

      Admission: $7.00 for MSSHD, GLSDC, MSDA and USA Dance. All others
      are welcome for $10.00.

      We love newcomers. Our dances provide a great opportunity to practice
      and to meet dancers from Flint, Detroit and Lansing areas. And, of
      course, we love the more advanced dancers too. It makes for an
      interesting evening.