Dance, Saturday, June 16, 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2007

      It's time for our monthly dance party to be held Saturday, June 16,
      2007 at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd, Flint, MI. To
      reach the Dance Center, please exit I-75 at Corunna Rd and go east
      just over a mile. You will pass Zimmerman School on the south. Turn
      right or south at Downey St. Turn left immediately into the parking
      lot of the dance center. Enter from the parking lot through the back
      door.

      We'll start dancing at 7pm and the party will end between 10 and
      10:30. We play all types of music with the emphasis on swing and hustle.

      Admission: Members of MSSHD, MSDA and GLSDC - $7.00
      Guests - $10.00

      You must bring your own beverage. There are no beverages for sale at
      the dance studio. We will provide ice and cups.

      Keep up with your dancing skills by attending these monthly parties!
      Practice and enjoy the party at the same time!