Dance, Saturday, May 19, 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16 6:07 PM

      You're invited to our monthly dance party on Saturday, May 19, at the
      American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd, Flint, MI. The party begins
      at 7pm and ends around 10pm Doors open at 6:45pm.

      Admission: $7.00 each for all club members and $10.00 for guests.

      Please bring your own beverages as there are none available for purchase.

      Directions: To reach the Dance Studio, exit I-75 at Corunna Rd and go
      east about 1 mile. You will pass Zimmerman School on the right and
      turn right on Downey St immediately. Then, turn left into the parking
      lot behind the Dance Center. You must park in back and enter from the
      back as there is no entrance from Corunna Rd.

      We welcome dancers of all levels and styles. The music will be
      mostly swing and hustle but other dance music will be played too.

      Come & cheer on a few exhibitions just for you.

      Come join us for a good time.