Dance, Saturday, April 21, 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2007

      It's time to dance at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd,
      Flint, MI, this Saturday, April 21, 2007.

      The party begins at 7pm and runs to 10pm. Admission is $7.00 for
      members of dance clubs and guests are welcome for $10.00.

      Bring your own beverage. Cups and ice will be provided.

      To reach the dance center , exit I-75 at Corunna Rd, go east and when
      you pass Zimmermann School, turn right on Downey (south) and turn left
      immediately into the parking lot. The entrance is from the parking lot.

      We'd love to see some new dancers come out. Our dances serve as a
      practice party for newcomers. There will be dancers of all levels to
      inspire you.

      Join us this Saturday.