Northern Michigan Swing and Hustle Championships, June 8-10, 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2007

      There is a new event being offered this year by Mike Valliere from
      June 8 - 10, 2007, in Boyne Mountain, MI. It's called the Northern
      Michigan Swing and Hustle Championships.

      Buddy Schwimmer is the featured teacher and a weekend pass is only $79.00.

      The website is www.funhotstuff.com/dancing. Phone # 231.886.0045.

      We are planning to attend and support this new event. We hope many of
      you will be able to attend too.