Potluck/Dance, March 17, 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 6:48 AM

      Come and celebrate St. Patrick's Day by joining us for an evening of
      dancing, eating and comraderie. The potluck/party will be held at the
      American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd, Flint, MI and runs from 7pm to
      10pm on Saturday, March 17, 2007.

      Admission: $7.00 for all dance clubs and $10.00 for guests. Also,
      bring a dish to pass. Our dancers are very generous and creative.
      Our potlucks are very special!

      ***Bring your own beverages*** There are none to be purchased as our
      venue is a dance studio. Ice and cups will be provided.

      To reach the dance studio, please consult google maps for the easiest
      route from your home. The studio is approximately one mile east of
      I-75. Turn south on Downey St and turn left into the parking lot of
      the studio. Enter from the back or the the parking lot.

      This party will honor our newbies who are just completing east coast I
      and there will be dancers of all levels. The music will be mostly
      swing and hustle but a large amount will be popular ballroom music.
      We attract dancers from all over, so come and join the fun!

      Bob and Beverly
      1.810.694.7625