Dancin' for Sammy

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2007

      Don't forget about the special dance for "Sammy" the little boy with
      inoperable brain tumor. He is the grandson of Cathy Kosmanski, a local
      dancer. Sammy is currently having experimental treatment at St
      Jude's Hospital in Memphis TN and all the family is staying in
      temporary living quarters. To help with the expenses of housing in TN
      to see Sammy through his troubles, we are having a Benefit Dance to
      help raise funds for the family to allow them to be at Sammy's side
      during this heart breaking time.

      The dance is Saturday, February 3rd at 7:00pm with a catered dinner at
      7:30pm. The cost is only $20 pr person or $35 per couple.

      It will be held at the American Dance Center at 2321 Corunna Rd. in
      Flint MI.

      Jim Rowe is donating the dance facility.
      Bob Budzynski is donating his DJ services.
      Bob & Beverly are donating shirts, dance videos and musical equipment.
      The Makarewicz, Buchholz & Kittle families are paying the expenses of
      the catered dinner.

      Now, we need you to donate whatever you have valuable, either in
      services or items for our "Silent Auction" during the dance

      This is a BYOB affair. Ice and mix will be provided.

      100% of all proceeds go directly to Sammy's family.

      Please order your tickets early so we can give the caterer a total
      count. Contact Beverly Kittle at 810-606-8421 to order today!

      MSSHD/Bob & Beverly Budzynski