New Year's Eve Dance and Party

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2006

      Yes You!!! You're invited to a New Year's Eve Party complete with
      catered dinner and dancing at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna
      Rd., Flint, MI. The doors open at 6:45 and the dinner will begin
      around 7:30pm. This will be a really fun time with all the trimmings,
      noisemakers, hats, etc. We'll be teaching a new dance to you just for
      the fun of it. Bring your cameras for yourselves and also our
      newsletter. We have room for 18 more attendees so don't miss out and
      order your tickets today!!

      WHAT A BARGAIN!!

      Admission is only $30.00 per person for members of MSSDHD and $35.00
      per person for guests. We welcome all dancers. (non-dancers too)

      Tickets must be purchased in advance. Please make your check to:

      MSSHD
      PO Box 263
      Grand Blanc, MI

      **You must bring your own beverages********************

      FMI please call Robin Plawinski, 1.810.348.6379