Dance and Potluck, Saturday, Dec 16

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2006

      It's time for our big holiday dance/potluck and graduation party for
      new dancers this Saturday, December 16th.

      Doors will open at 6:45 and the party will run until 10:30. Meet us at
      2123 Corunna Rd in Flint, MI at the American Dance Center. To reach
      the Dance Center, exit I-75 at Corunna Rd and go east just over a
      mile. On the right you will see Zimmerman School, a very large old
      brick school. Just beyond the school is Downey St. Turn right
      (south) here and then turn left into the parking lot of the Dance
      Center. Park and enter from the back.

      This is a potluck so please bring a generous dish to pass. In
      addition, admission is $7.00 for members of MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and USA
      Dance. Guests are always welcome for $10.00 each.

      Bring your own beverages! There is no place to purchase anything. We
      will provide plates, plasticware, cups and ice.

      This is always one of our best parties. Make an effort to attend this
      one whatever your dance level. Remember, it's a party with dancing!

      Hope you can join us.

      Bob and Beverly
      810.694.7625