Halloween Spooktacular, October 28, Flint, MI

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2006

      Let's get together for a

      The party starts at 7pm (doors open at 6:45pm) and will run until 10pm
      or latetr It will be held at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna
      Rd., Flint, MI on October 28, 2006.

      To reach the Dance Center, exit I-75 at Corunna Rd and go east just
      over a mile. You will pass Zimmerman School on the right or the
      south. Just after the school, turn right on Downey St and park in
      back of the Dance Center. Enter the Center from the parking lot

      Admission is $7.00 for MSSHD, MSDA, GLSDC and USA Dance. We love
      guests and they are welcome for $10.00 each.

      We will supply snacks but you must bring your own beverage. There are
      no drinks to purchase at the dance studio. Please bring your own.

      Costumes are not mandatory but they add to the fun. You are welcome
      in costumes or street clothes. There will be a costume contest with a
      $100.00 prize for the best costume. So rethink wearing a costume!!

      This will be a really fun party! Don't miss it!