Dance, Saturday, October 21. 2006

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2006

      Come join us for an evening of fun, dance and camraderie. The party
      is this Saturday, October 21 2006, at the American Dance Center, 2321
      Corunna Rd, Flint, Mi. The door opens at 6:45 and we will end about 10pm.

      To reach the Dance Center, exit I-75 at Corunna Rd and go east about a
      mile. You will pass Zimmerman School on the right or the south. Just
      after the school, turn right on Downey St and park in back of the
      Dance Center. Enter the Center from the parking lot.

      Admission: $7.00 for members of MSSHD, MSDA, USA Dance and GLSDC.
      Guests are always welcome for $10.00 each.

      You must bring your own beverages as there's nothing to buy in the
      dance studio. We will supply cups and ice.

      We always have fun and have dancers with a wide range of abilities.
      Everyone is practicing something! There will be lots of swing and
      hustle music as well as ballroom.

      Come join us. We love to meet new dancers.