Dance Classes

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 9, 2006
      Hi"

      If you haven't signed up for classes, you only have a few days to do
      so. Don't miss out on new and exciting steps, ideas, styling, etc. for
      this year.

      If you had only one class, sign up for "Easy Social Dancing 2". If you
      have had 1 & 2, be sure to join up on Wed. at 7:00 for "Easy Social
      Dancing 3".

      All these classes are being held in Grand Blanc at Cook School. Call
      591-6088 for registration.

      Thursday at 8:00 is by invitation only.

      Bob Budzynski
      810-694-7625
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 16, 2007
        Easy Social Dancing 1

        Swing – We always start you out with this most popular of all dances.
        No matter where you go, you will be the hit of the party, wedding etc.

        Fox Trot – An American Classic. It's a must for weddings and is a sure
        fit for any party or dress up event.

        Waltz – If you ever go on a cruise or attend a fancy affair, you'll be
        so glad you learned to Waltz. It is a glamorous and exciting dance for
        all to enjoy.

        Rumba – It's a romantic Latin favorite. The easy basic steps are
        simple yet graceful. Makes you feel like you can dance.

        The "American Swing Dance Champions", Bob & Beverly Budzynski give all
        the instruction.

        Classes start on Wed. Jan, 31 2007 at 6:00 & Thurs. Feb. 1 at 6:00.
        Call 810-591-6088 for registration & fees in Grand Blanc. Class starts
        on Tues. Jan 30, 2007 in Fenton at 6:00. Call 810-591-0080

        Easy Social Dancing 2

        This class is for those of you who first, want to review your first
        class and then move on to more exciting styles and patterns in your
        social dancing. We will feature swing but will continue to teach other
        dances. How about a little Salsa to spice up your dancing? It's in!
        It's hot! Best of all, it really burns calories.

        Class starts on Thurs. Feb. 1, at 7:00 in Grand Blanc. Register at
        810-591-6088. Class starts on Tues. Jan. 30, at 7:00 in Fenton. Call
        810-591-0080 to register

        Easy Social Dancing 3

        This class is for all those students who have had one or two classes
        in West Coast Swing. We will continue to focus on that dance while
        adding other dances to the mix. It is time to step up to a higher
        level of dance and this class is it. Attention to styling and
        technique as well as advanced steps will be the focus in this class
        but not without the focus on fun while dancing.

        Classes start on Wed. Jan 31, 2007 at 7:00 in Grand Blanc. Call
        810-591-6088 for registration & fees.

        Prep for Advanced Social Dancing

        This class will prepare the dancers for "Advanced Social Dancing". You
        must have attended "Easy Social Dancing 3" to qualify for this class.

        Class starts on Wed. Jan 31, 2007 at 8:00. Call 810-591-6088 to register.

        Advanced Social Dancing

        This is an invitational only class! Class starts on Feb. 1, 2007 at
        8:00. Call 810-591-6088 to register.
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 25, 2008
          Hey Dancers:

          If you missed your chance to start the winter schedule of dance
          classes, here is your opportunity to start up in March. Fenton
          Community Center will be our location. We will be holding beginner
          (Easy Social Dancing 1) intermediate, (Easy Social Dancing 2) and a
          more advanced class, (Easy Social Dancing 3).

          Classes will start on Tuesday, March 4th at 6:00, 7:00 & 8:00. Don't
          miss out on improving your dancing while having some fun.

          Call 591-8360 to register TODAY!!!

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 14, 2008
            Hi everyone:

            It's time to sign up for dance classes.

            Fenton 810-591-0080

            Tuesday Oct. 6

            6:00 Beginners (Easy Social Dance 1)
            7:00 Easy Social Dance 2
            For those who have completed Easy Social Dance 1
            8:00 Easy Social Dance 3
            For those who have completed Social Dance 2

            Grand Blanc 810-591-6088

            Wednesday Oct. 7
            6:00 Beginners (Easy Social Dance 1)
            7:00 Easy Social Dance 3
            For those who have had some experience with West Coast Swing. We'll
            also be teaching some Salsa and Hustle.
            8:00 Easy Social Dance 3
            For the more experienced dancer who has had previous west coast 2
            or more. We'll also be teaching Salsa and Hustle.

            Thursday Oct. 8
            6:00 Beginners (Easy Social Dance 1)
            7:00 Easy Social Dance 2
            For those of you who have completed Easy Social Dance 1
            8:00 Easy Social Dance 5
            Invitation only class.

            If you have friends who are thinking about taking a class, now is the
            time to encourage them to start. Dancing is more popular than ever and
            opportunities to dance are numerous.

            Bob and Beverly Budzynski
            (810) 694-7625