Dance, Saturday, September 16, 2006

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2006

      It's time to get back to dancing! We're holding a dance party this
      Saturday, September 16, in Flint MI at the American Dance Center, 2321
      Corunna Road.(go east on Corunna Rd just past Zimmermann School.Turn
      Right on Downey St. and immediate Left into the parking lot. Enter
      from the back.)

      The party starts at 7:00 pm and runs to 10 or a little later.

      Admission: Members of MSSHD, MSDA and GLSDC and USA Dance - $7.00 each
      All guests are welcome at $10.00 each.

      We always have a nice variety of people and levels of dance ability.
      We love to meet new dancers. so plan to come out this Saturday.

      Bring your own drinks as this is a dance studio and there is nothing
      to buy.