Golf Outing

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2006

      Don't forget about the 10th annual MSSHD Golf outing to be held this
      Sunday at Hadley Acres Golf Course in Hadley MI. It all starts at
      11:00 a. m. It will be a scramble format so it doesn't matter how good
      you are or are not as we will put you on a team and try to make all
      the teams equal. It's only $35.00 and that includes golf, carts,
      trophies and prizes so don't miss this opportunity to be with MSSHD
      members on this fun outing. Please call me at 810-694-7625 to let me
      know that you want to play so I can reserve the proper tee times.
      Guests are also welcome. The course is located on Hadley Rd. just
      South of town. (It's a VERY small town)

      Bob Budzynski