Dance, Saturday, August 19,, 2006 - Flint, MI

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17 8:19 PM
      Hi Dancers,

      It's time to dance! Join us this Saturday, August 19, 2006, at the
      American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd., Flint, Mi. The party starts
      at 7pm and runs to 10pm.

      To reach the Dance Center, exit I-75 and go east on Corunna Rd about a
      mile. You will pass Zimmerman School on the right or the south. Just
      after the school, turn right on Downey St and park in back of the
      Dance Center. Enter the Center from the parking lot.

      Admission: $7.00 for members of MSSHD, MSDA, USA Dance and GLSDC.
      Guests are always welcome for $10.00 each.

      You must bring your own beverages as there's nothing to buy in the
      dance studio. We will supply ice and cups.

      We look forward to seeing everyone on the dance floor! If you've
      never been to one of our parties, we hope you will be able to attend
      this one. We have a great variety of music for you to practice all
      your dance steps and many very friendly people from various sections
      of Michigan.