Dance, Saturday, June 17, 2006 - Flint, MI

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2006
      Hi Dancers,

      Come join us for a dance party this Saturday, June 17, 2006 at the
      American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd., Flint, MI.

      The dance starts at 7pm and runs to 10:30. Admission is $7.00 for
      members of MSSHD, GLSDC, MSDA and Dance USA. We welcome guests for
      $10.00 each.

      We are especially anxious to see you new dancers at this dance and
      we'll play music just right for you. Don't miss your monthly
      opportunity to get out and dance.

      To reach the Dance Center, exit I-75 at Corunna Rd and go east just
      over a mile. You will pass a large old school (Zimmerman) and then
      turn right or south on Downey St. Turn left into the parking lot and
      enter the Center through the back door.

      We will have an exhibition at this dance so come and enjoy it.

      Please bring your own beverages as there are none available in the
      Dance Center.