Dance, Saturday, May 20, 2006, Flint, MI

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2006

      We've been having some very fun dances and we hope that you will join
      this month for MSSHD's monthly dance party.

      The dance will be held at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd.,
      Flint, Mi. The Center is just a little over a mile east of I-75. Go
      past Zimmerman School and turn right (south) on Downey St and turn
      left into the parking lot. Park and enter from the rear of the Center.

      We will begin dancing at 7pm and continue until 10:30 or more. We
      play a large variety of music for all dances and levels. Our dancers
      come from all over southeastern Michigan and there is a very fine mix
      of people. We especially enjoy beginners who are looking for practice
      time. In fact, most levels of our dancers are practicing something.

      Admission: MSSHD, GLSDC, MSDA & USA Dance - $7.00. Guests are always
      welcome for $10.00.

      There are no beverages for sale at the Center. Please bring your own
      beverage.We will provide ice & cups.

      We hope to see you Saturday.