MSSHD;S Monthly dance party, April 15,2006, Flint, MI

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2006

      It's time for the monthly party for Michigan Swing and Hustle Dancers.
      It will be held at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd, Flint,
      MI.

      Please do not confuse our Flint based dance club with MSDA which meets
      at the Rhythm 'n'Shoes Dance Studio in the Detroit area.

      Our club, MSSHD, will hold a potluck and a dance party this Saturday.
      Doors will open at 6:45 pm and we will eat as soon as enough food
      has arrived. We will provide plates, plasticware, napkins, cups and
      ice. Please bring a generous dish to pass! Dancers are hearty
      eaters. You must bring your own beverage as there is no place to buy
      any drinks

      Admission is $7,00 for MSSHD, MSDA, and GLSDC. Guests are always
      welcome for $10.00 each. A dish to pass is required for entrance.

      There will be many new dancers so please come out and welcome them!
      The newby's have a special arrangement for their first time to our dance.

      See you Saturday.