A Play, Dinner & Dancing - - all in One

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2006

      This coming Saturday, Feb. 25th, a group of dancers are going to
      Meadowbrook Theatre in Rochester MI to see the play, "Syncopation",
      about a man who puts an ad in the paper to secure a dance partner.
      "And then the fun begins" The play starts at 6:00 p.m. We were able to
      obtain a wonderful discount on tickets so the price will be only
      $21.00 per person.

      After the play, we are going to the "Clawson Steak House" for dinner
      and dancing We will have maps to help take you from Meadowbrook to the
      Steak House. We already have a nice group attending but if you wish to
      join us, you must let us know by 3:30 p.m. on Monday. I must secure
      the tickets in advance so your quick response is needed. You may email
      us at bbudzyn@... or call at 810-694-7625 but it must be done
      promptly.

      It's going to be a great time. Join us!!