Dance, Saturday, 2/18/06, Flint, MI

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2006

      Dance with us this Saturday, February 18, 2006, at the American Dance
      Center, 2321 Corunna Rd, Flint, MI.

      For those attending the dance, there will be a free salsa lesson at
      6:30. The dance starts at 7pm and runs until 10:30pm.

      Admission: Members of MSSHD, GLSDC and MSDA - $7.00
      Guests are always welcome at $10.00 a person

      Please bring your own drinks. There are no beverages for sale at the
      dance center. We provide ice and cups.

      To reach the Dance Center, exit I-75 at Corunna Rd and go east just
      over one mile. You will pass Zimmerman School and the corner will be
      Downey St. Turn right or south on Downey. Turn left into the parking
      lot and enter the studio through the back entrance. Or, go to Google
      Maps and get directions from your home.

      We always look forward to our monthly dances; it's a time to see old
      friends and welcome new dancers. Come, join us!