Dance Lessons

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 9, 2006

      Our teaching schedule is:

      Tuesday - Fenton Schools, 591.2622 Location - North Elementary.
      Begins February 7 Ends April 11

      6pm Easy social dancing 1
      7pm Easy social dancing 2

      Wednesday -Carman-Ainsworth/Bendle, 591.2862 Location - South
      Bendle Elementary, Begins February 1 Ends April 5

      6pm Easy Social Dancing 1
      7pm Easy Social Dancing 2

      Thursday - Grand Blanc Schools, 591.6088 Location - Cook Elementary
      Begins February 2 Ends April 6

      6pm Easy Social Dancing 1
      7pm Easy Social Dancing 2
      8pm Advanced Class

      Bob and Beverly Budzynski
      810.694.7625
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 28, 2009
        Classes start next week! It's time to put on your dancing shoes and
        take some quality lessons from professional teachers, Bob and Beverly
        Budzynski.

        Here's the schedule:

        FENTON

        Tuesday Feb 3rd for 10 weeks

        6:00 Dance the Easy Way 1 (For New Dancers)
        7:00 Dance the Easy Way 2 (Yeah!! I finished Class 1)
        Call 810-591-8360 or register online at: www.slpr.net

        GRAND BLANC

        Wednesday Feb 4th for 10 weeks

        6:00 Dance the Easy Way 1
        7:00 Dance the Easy Way 2

        Thursday Feb 5th for 10 weeks

        6:00 Dance the Easy Way 1
        7:00 Dance the Easy Way 3
        8:00 Advanced Class
        Call 810-591-6088 to register

        Call Bob at 810.694.7625 if you're not sure of which class to take.