Holiday Dance/Potluck, 12/17/05

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2005

      Join us this Saturday, 12/17/05 at 6:30 for our annual holiday/potluck
      dance party. We will eat shortly after 7pm when the food is assembled!

      The party will be held at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd,
      Flint, MI just over a mile east of I-75. Going east from I-75 it's
      just past Zimmerman School. Turn right or south on Downey and turn
      left immediately into the parking lot behind the dance studio. Park
      and enter from the rear.

      Admission: $7.00 for MSSHD, GLSDC, MSDA and USA Dance. Guests are
      welcome for $10.00. Also, bring a dish to pass as this is a potluck.

      This will be a special dance as the world famous Steelhead Band will
      play for us and we will have dance exhibitions including one from the
      World's Fast Dance Champions. We will have a few free drawings as well
      so you won't want to miss this very special event.

      We will provide plates, plasticware, cups and ice. Please bring your
      own drinks. None are available for purchase.

      This will be a great party for all dancers from beginners to advanced.
      The beginners will be from our new graduating classes so let's all
      attend and make them welcome.

      Bob & Beverly
      MSSHD