New Years Party

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2005
      We are planning a huge "New Years Party" just for you!! Put December
      31, 2005 on your calendar now. It will be at the "American Dance
      Center" 2321 Corunna Rd. Flint Mi. Doors will open at 6:30 with a
      catered dinner scheduled for 7:00. Music will follow for your dancing
      pleasure. This will be a "Dress To Impress" affair with all the
      trimmings.Bring your cameras and share your pictures with us for the
      newsletter. The cost is only $20.00 per person for club members and
      $25.00 per person for guests. As always, you must bring your own
      drinks. We will supply ice, cups and plates & plasticware. This will
      be a limited event so everyone will have room to dance. Get your
      tickets early. The music will go until at least 1:00 a.m. so bring
      your dancing shoes and be ready to party. You can call 810-694-7625 or
      mail to MSSHD - Box 263 - Grand Blanc, MI 48439 for tickets.

      Bob & Beverly
      MSSHD
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 22, 2008
        Hi:

        Some of you, we haven't communicated with in quite a while but we
        think of you often.

        Our big New Years Party in happening soon and we want you to be a part
        of it. A catered dinner, dancing, socializing, a little entertainment,
        party hats, noise makers, etc. It's all that you could ask!

        It will be held at the "American Dance Center" at 2321 Corunna Rd. in
        Flint, MI. Doors open at 7:00 p.m. and dinner will be served around
        7:30 to 7:45. Entertainment will be around 9:00 - 9:30 and the fun
        will be all evening.

        It's a dress to impress evening so join us by calling us at 810-694-
        7625 or email at bbudzyn@... Tickets are only $40.00 per
        person. (Ask about how to get a discount for the New Years Party and
        the next 26 dances) Let's hear from you today or no later than
        Saturday Dec. 27th.

        Your Dancing Friends