Tuesday & Saturday Dances - Flint, Michigan

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2005
      Don't forget that every Tuesday from 7:30 - 9:30, Bob Budzynski will
      be spinning the tunes at "Maxies", just west of US 23 Xway on Hill Rd.
      It's in front of the Meijers Store by Torrey Rd. It's a great time to
      get some practice on your new stuff and meet other club members for a
      couple hours of fun. There is no cover charge. They have great food at
      reasonable prices as well.

      Saturday, November 19th. is our monthly club dance. We'll have lots of
      new club members attending so we need you regulars to come out, greet
      the newbys and make them feel welcome as only you can do. As always,
      it'll be held at the "American Dance Center" at 2321 Corunna Rd. The
      studio is just past Zimmermann School on the same side of the street
      (south side. Turn S. on Downey St. and immediately turn left into the
      parking lot. The entrance is from the back. We will provide ice, cups
      and plates. You bring your own drinks. All clubs members are $7.00.
      Guests are $10.00 The Hustle lesson will be at 6:30 with the dance to
      follow at 7:00.

      Bob & Beverly Budzynski
      MSSHD