Halloween Dance, October 29, 2005, Flint, MI

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2005
      Hi Dancers,

      Come on out to our annual Booogie Halloween Spooktacular to be held
      Saturday, October 29. The party begins at 7pm at the American Dance
      Center, 2321 Corunna Rd., Flint, MI.

      Exit I-75 at Corunna Rd and go east just over a mile. You will pass
      Zimmerman School on your right. The next street is Downey and you
      turn right or south. Turn left into the parking lot behind the dance
      studio. Park and enter from the rear.

      Admission is &7.00 for members of all dance clubs and guests are
      $10.00. We welcome new people!!

      There will be a $100.00 prize for the best costume, although costumes
      are not mandatory.

      Please bring your own beverage and we will provide ice and cups.

      Bob & Beverly - MSSHD