Swing Dance, Oct 15, 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2005
      Hi Dancers,

      Please join us this month for MSSHD'S monthly dance to be held at
      the Anerican Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd, Flint, MI.

      To reach the Dance Center, exit I-75 at Corunna Rd and go east just
      over a mile, go past Zimmerman School and turn left or south on
      Downey St. Turn left into the parking lot and enter the Dance
      Center from the rear.

      Admission is $7.00 for members of dance clubs and $10.00 for
      guests. Everyone is welcome and we always have a wide range of
      dancers, both geographically and experience-wise. We love
      beginners!!

      Included with the price of admission is a free hustle lesson at 6:30
      pm. The party starts at 7pm and goes to 10:30 or later.

      We provide cups and ice and you provide the beverage of your choice.
      Come on out and join the fun!!