Ticket at the U.S. Open

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2005

      If you're going to the Open and do not have a ticket, we have a good
      one. We have 3 tickets in R Section, Row 3. If you look at the U. S.
      Open map on its' web site, you'll see that they are among the best
      seats in the house. We will give up one ticket to the first person who
      wants it. The cost is $150.00. Call us at 810-694-7625 or email us.