September 17,2005, Dance Party!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2005

      Come and join the fun at the monthly party of MSSHD this Saturday,
      September 17, 2005 at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corruna Rd.,
      Flint, MI.

      Included with the admission to the party is a free hustle lesson from
      6:30 to 7:00pm The dancing begins at 7 pm.

      Admission is $7.00 for members of MSSHD, GLSDC, MSDA and USABDA.
      Guests are welcome for $10.00.

      Bring your own beverages as there are none available in the Dance Studio.

      To reach the Dance Studio, exit I-75 at Corunna Rd and go east just
      over a mile. You will pass a very large old school on the south side
      of the street(Zimmerman School). Just past the school, turn right or
      south on to Downey St and turn left immediately into the parking lot
      of the Studio. The entrance is in the back of the building accessible
      from the parking lot.

      We welcome dancers of all abilities! Come join the fun!!