8/20/05 - Dance Party

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2005
      Hi Dancers,

      You're invited to MSSHD'S monthly party to be held this Saturday,
      August 20, 2005, at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd, Flint, MI.

      There will be a hustle lesson from 6:30 to 7pm included with the
      admission to the party. Admission for all club members is $7.00 and
      guests are welcome for $10.00 each.

      This party is a potluck so in addition the entrance fee, bring a dish
      to pass. We will provide plates, plasticware, cups, etc. The potluck
      will begin around 7:30. No beverages are provided so please bring
      your own.

      To reach the Dance center from I-75, exit at Corunna Rd and go east
      about a mile and you will pass Zimmerman School ( a very large old
      school). The next street will be Downey and you will turn right or
      south and then immediately turn left into the parking lot. You park
      and enter the Dance Center from the back.

      We always have a good mix of dancers: both geographically and
      level-wise so you will be sure to fit in. We love to meet new dancers
      so come on out this Saturday and join the fun.

      P. S. Golfers - don't forget the golf outing on Sun, 8/21. There is
      a nice group going and it's not too late to sign up. Call Bob at
      810.694.7625 for details or email us.