Big Barn Dance, Sunday, June 26, 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23 6:13 AM
      Welcome Dancers:

      The Big Barn Dance is here !!! This Sunday starting at 4:00 p.m. It
      happens at the Big Barn at 11237 Tipisco Lake Rd. Starting at the
      center of Fenton, go south on Leroy street until it dead ends at Jayne
      St. Turn left onto Jayne and follow it until it becomes Tipisco Lake
      Rd. You will be turning right as you get to Tipisco lake Rd. Follow it
      about one mile passing Woodland Trail on your right. We'll be there
      waiting for you. Go to Google Maps for specific directions from your home.

      Bring your friends as we have plenty of Hamburgs & Hot Dogs but...you
      must bring a generous dish to pass as well as your own drinks. Please,
      no alcohol at this dance.

      All students and former students are invited to join us for a fun
      Sunday dance. Other clubs members are welcome as well.

      Now for the big part. WE NEED HELP IN LOADING THE DANCE FLOOR!! The
      floor is stored at our home at 6543 Meadowwood in Grand Blanc. We have
      a truck but Bob cannot load the dance floor on the truck by himself.
      We need you to email or call us so we know who will be helping. We are
      scheduled to start loading at noon on Sunday. Our phone # is
      810-694-7625. Our email is bbudzyn@...