Michigan Classic Tickets

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2005

      If you have purchased tickets for the Classic as a MSSHD member or
      have joined MSSHD to get the discount of $55.00 by being a member of
      our club, please be aware that the tickets will be held at the will
      call window and may be picked up starting on Thursday, June 30th.

      We still have tickets available but you must let us know ASAP if you
      wish to have the $105.00 gold seats for only $50.00 by being a member
      of our club. Club dues are $25.00 or $20.00 (for Sr.) and $10.00 for
      your spouse. We only have a limited amount of tickets left so call us
      today at 810-694-7625.

      Bob & Beverly Budzynski
      Michigan Society for Swing & Hustle Dancers