Saturday night dance, May 21, 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17 6:51 PM

      It's that time again. Our monthly dance this Saturday, May 21st, will
      feature a FREE MINI-HUSTLE LESSON to all MSSHD members. All others
      will be charged $3.00. We will be starting at the very beginning so if
      you have never done or even seen it, this lesson will be for you.

      As usual the dance will start promptly at 7:00 p.m The location
      remains the same. It's 2321 Corunna Rd., 1 block east of Zimmermann
      school. Turn right onto Downey and make an immediate left into the
      parking lot. Enter the American Dance Studio from the back entrance.

      We will provide cups & ice but you must supply your own drinks of any
      kind. As always, we will have a few goodies available and if you wish
      to participate, you are certainly welcome to bring something light.

      We call these practice dances for a reason. You need to practice and
      we'll provide the correct music for you to do so. Bring any interested
      friends to join in on the fun.

      Cost is only $7.00 for all clubs members and $10.00 for guests. Come
      early and stay late and dance till you can't dance any more.
      (Remember, this is your club, support it with your attendance)

      Bob & Beverly
      Michigan Society for Swing & Hustle Dancers