Dance Party, April 15, 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2005

      It that time again! The third Saturday swing dance sponsored by the
      Michigan Society for Swing and Hustle Dancers will be held at the
      American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Road, Flint, MI. To reach the
      Dance Center, exit I-75 and go east approximately one mile and you
      will see a large old school on the south side. Turn right on Downey
      Ave(just past the school) and turn left into the parking lot behind
      the Dance Center. Enter from the parking lot.

      The party starts at 7 pm and admission is $7.00 for members of MSSHD,
      GLSDC and MSDA. Guests are always welcome for $10.00.

      Bring your own drinks as there is no beverages for sale. We will
      provide cups and ice.

      Don't forget the fun starts this Saturday, April 16th at 7pm. All
      dance levels are welcome.