Jitterbug Magazines

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2005

      Have we got something special for you! If you're a fan, or collector
      of dance pictures, books, etc., we have some past issues of Jitterbug
      Magazines available for purchase for only $8.00 each including the
      shipping & handling. Enclosed is the list of the issues available.

      Jonathon Bixby & Sylvia Sykes Vol. 1 Issue 2 - 10 copies available
      Phil Trau & Michelle Kincaid Vol 2 Issue 2 - 19 copies available
      Jack & Mary Ann Bridges Vol 4 Issue 1 - 17 copies available
      Debbie & Wes Boz Vol 4 Issue 3 - 8 copies available
      Dan & Michelle (Featuring Seattle) Vol. 4 Issue 4 -4 copies available
      Miriam LaFleur & Jason Fontenot (Featuring New Orleans) Vol.5 Issue 3
      5 copies available
      Mark (the Marine) & Laura Vol. 6 issue 1 - 5 copies available
      Kenny Wetzel Vol. 7 Issue 3 - 18 copies available
      Bill Cameron & Blake Hobby Vol. 7 Issue 3 - 17 copies available
      Brent & Kellese Key Vol. 8 Issue 1 - 14 copies availble
      John Lindo & Mary Ann Nunez Vol. 8 Issue 2 - 15 copies available.

      If you purchase all 11 copies, we will bill you for 10 and give you
      the 11th free.

      The covers alone are great but the inside information is priceless.
      The stories will bring a smile to your face and warm thoughts in your
      heart. Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime offer. When they're
      gone, there will be no more. Please email us with your interest.